29 November 2017
Food and Drink innovation keeps Scotland at the forefront
Are you working on something new or different that will add value to your business? Whether it involves product development, your processes or employees, we can help you explore your ideas and develop them all the way through to market.
Innovation is important to Scotland’s economy. To make innovation effective for Scottish businesses, Scotland Food & Drink, Highlands & Islands Enterprise and Scottish Enterprise brought together representatives from across industry, academia and the public sector. The group worked in partnership to develop the new Make Innovation Happen service.
Inspiration, guidance and opportunities
- Collaborate for success - Discover the winning formula
- The innovation journey - Five steps, Opportunity / Proposition / Viability / Engagement / Launch.
We have world-class research facilities, where scientists and food and drink producers work in the spirit of collaboration to find new and innovative products for today’s discerning consumer.
But innovation doesn’t stop with what you sell – it can also involve people and process.
All businesses across the food and drink supply chain can benefit from the new Make Innovation Happen service. If you're working on something new or different that will add value to your business we can help you:
- Develop new product for domestic or international markets
- Invest in new, more effective equipment to improve your manufacturing process
- Reformulate your products
- Improve or reduce your packaging
- Look for help responding to changing customer trends or regulation
Our 'connectors' are people who know about the range of support available. They'll help you tap into what’s available from across the public sector and in Scotland - and support you right through your innovation journey.
Contact Caroline on +443000134818 or email:>>